There are many different ways to be involved in our group, we are always welcoming new volunteers. Our group runs because of people like you!
We need people to help us at 1st New Haw in order to keep our group going. Whatever your profession and skill set, we’d love to hear from you. Everyone in our group is a volunteer, the success of 1st New Haw relies on volunteers in any and all capacities. Why not meet and learn a bit about our marvellous team of volunteers we currently have? Click here
- Cannot commit to weekly meetings? Not to worry, there are other uniformed roles that we offer that do not require weekly meeting attendance!
- Cannot do evening volunteering with us? Again, do not fear, there are many different roles and different ways to get involved.
- Want to get involved? Please do contact us or email us on email@example.com! We always welcome new volunteers.
- If your young person would like to become a Beaver, Cub or Scout at 1st New Haw please do contact us and we will be in touch!
- Between the ages of 14 and 18? Become a young leader at 1st New Haw and be part of the fun. Assist the leaders in the planning and running of the meetings, and still have all the fun of being a young person.
- For more information about Young Leaders, please click here or contact us!
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org